Mark Fairhurst Architects, a 5 person practice based in London Bridge, seeks an office manager to work flexibly from home on a part time basis c.1 day per week.
Duties will include:
- Invoicing & payments
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Ordering stationary & equipment
- Scheduling meetings & appointments
- Developing office administrative procedure manual (QA)
- Supporting online and print based marketing
The successful applicant will require:
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- ‘A’ Levels; Diplomas; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Applicant should forward correspondence with CV by e-mail to [email protected], titled in the subject box ‘Office Manager Job Application’.
RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant
Mark Fairhurst Architects is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and talented RIBA Part-II architectural assistant to work on a variety of projects including: residential and commercial new build redevelopments; residential listed building conversions; one off house design; and domestic extension and refurbishment projects.
We work in a studio based architectural team environment located near London Bridge. We are an RIBA chartered practice and support our staff with personal career development.
A successful candidate must have:
- A desire to work within a small practice environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum RIBA Part-II or equivalent qualification
- Previous professional work experience in architectural practice minimum one year
- RIBA Stages one-three design experience
- Excellent design and CAD skills
- Experience with working in 2D and 3D CAD/BIM programmes including: AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Revit
- Fluency in English
To apply for this position please submit a CV and concise examples of work via email only with subject heading ‘Job Application’ to: [email protected].