We have successfully obtained planning permission and a Grade II listed building consent for the refurbishment, conversion and extension of the existing public house ‘The Cock Tavern’ which forms part of the Ossulston Estate. The estate was constructed in 1929-30, to designs of the LCC Architects’ Department under G Topham Forrest, to provide social housing to deal with the waiting lists created following the slum clearances and is considered the most important inner-city estate of the inter-war period.

The proposals create new public house facilities at ground floor and five new residential apartments at first, second and third floor in the Bloomsbury area within a walking distance to the British Library and King’s Cross St Pancreas Station.

 planning-permission-phoenix-road