RIBA Part II or III Architect
Mark Fairhurst Architects is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and talented RIBA Part-III architect or experienced Part II architectural assistant to work on a variety of projects including: residential and commercial new build redevelopments; residential listed building conversions; one off house design; and domestic extension and refurbishment projects.
We work in a studio based architectural team environment located near London Bridge. We are an RIBA chartered practice and support our staff with personal career development.
A successful candidate must have:
- A desire to work within a small practice environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum RIBA Part-III or equivalent qualification
- Previous professional work experience in architectural practice minimum one year
- RIBA Stages one-three design experience
- Excellent design and CAD skills
- Experience with working in 2D and 3D CAD/BIM programmes including: AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Revit
- Fluency in English
To apply for this position please submit a CV and concise examples of work via email only with subject heading ‘Job Application’ to:[email protected].